Notes for Contributors
- Paper should be in Times New Romans font with 12 font size on 4A paper printed at single side.
- Margins should be 6 cm on upper and bottom sides and 4.5 cm on left and right sides.Email us for journal template.
- The soft copy of the paper should be in MSW 2007 OR any latest MSW version.
- A PDF format copy should also be included.
- Contributors should follow APA referencing system.
- The paper should not exceed 5000 words.
- The paper should be acknowledged with a declaration that it is an original work and has not been published anywhere else.
- Abstract should not be more than 200 words.
- A short bio-note of the author should include name, institutional affiliation and brief career history.
All submitted papers will be screened by peer reviewing committee. Final selection will be made if the paper is selected by reviewers for publications. The editors reserve the right to make necessary editing of the selected papers for the sake of conceptual clarity and formatting.
It is warned to the contributor(s) that he /she must adhere to academic ethics with respect to acknowledgment of original ideas of the others. It will be the contributors’ sole responsibility of any plagiarism.
Articles and views published in this journal DO NOT necessarily reflect the views or policies of the editorial board or the journal. The authors will be solely responsible for the legal complications arising out of the contents of their articles or research papers.